Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Morning!  I have been busy creating new cards using the beautiful stamp set "Mixed Bunch" and "Perfectly Penned" and I think you'll want to clear your calendar so you can attend the upcoming class for these beauties.

Here is Card #1:



All the cards we will create in this card class are 10 Minutes or Less to create!

Here is a close-up of the pretty butterfly:


I used the new Blossom punch and trimmed one petal off to create the butterfly.  A little magic with the bone folder and I was ready to add the line of tiny pearls.  Easy Peazy!

I've got to get ready for another killer day of work, but I'll add more details and share a bonus card that will be part of this class tonight.  I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Scrappin K said...

This card is so soft & pretty. All the cards in the Mixed Bunch blossoms class can be made in 10 minutes or less! That is WOW!

Amanda said...

Love that butterfly! How pretty. I never would have thought to use the blossom punch like that.

Post a Comment