Sunday, March 25, 2012

BLOG CANDY!


March Blog Candy!
Seems like forever since I had a quiet minute to sit down and make a few cards to share with you.  Too much going on the last 2 weeks - but isn't it nice when we are busy.  I hope you're ready to enjoy Spring ---- seems it has arrived in West Texas.  With the water restrictions we are facing, I won't need as much time to tend to the yard and flower beds unless a miracle happens and the water supplies ease up.

To remind you that it's NOT too late to place an order during Sale-a-Bration, I'm teasing you a bit with this "blog candy".  There's a package of Cheerful Treat DSP, 2 clear sets of stamps - Perfect Words and the newest Hostess set, Up In the Air from the Occasions Mini Catalog + a package of Brights Designer Buttons & a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  

To sign up to receive the Blog Candy, all you have to do is sign up to follow my blog AND leave me a comment telling me something you like about my blog and something you want to see more of.

I will put all the follower with comments into a random drawing for the Blog Candy.

Be sure you are following my Blog and have left a comment (what you like & what you want to see more of) between today, March 25 and Saturday, March 31.  I'll announce the winner next Sunday, April 1st, after church.  

Remember - I'll place the final Sale-A-Bration Order on Saturday, March 31st.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment