Sunday, March 25, 2012

He Is Risen - Easter Dove

He Is Risen

Easter is just two Sundays away.  This card features the newest Easter stamp:  Easter Dove, #125455, from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The Triple Treat Flower Single Stamp can be yours FREE with a $50.00 order during Sale-a-Bration, but you don't have much time to get your order turned in.  Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st.

To create this card, I used Soft Suede for the base and added a mat of Very Vanilla cardstock.  The two patterned pieces (2-1/5" x 4") are from Everyday Enchantment DSP, SAB #126154.  The scalloped element is Pool Party CS, trimmed with the Scallop Border Punch.  I stamped the Triple Treat Flower using Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla, then punched it out with Fancy Flower punch #118073, then I stamped the Triple Treat Flower using Soft Suede ink on Lucky Limeade CS and punched out this shape using the 5-Petal Flower #119880 punch.  I then punched  a plain piece of Lucky Limeade using the scallop flower shape out of the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, #118309 and added a Large Basic Pearl to embellish the center. 

The sentiment stamp is also done using Soft Suede ink.  I stamped the dove on a scrap piece of Pool Party CS, then fussy cut the dove and adhered it with a small piece of Dimensionals, then added the 3 small Basic Pearls to the wing of the dove.  

This would be a very easy card to make multiples of and an easy mailer.  

Here's a close-up of the dove:


and a close-up of the details of the Triple Treat Flower:

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  If you have any questions or need help with a special project, send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to help you.  Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

Kris Van Allen said...

I keep seeing this flower stamp and the 2 coordinating punches on cards......I am so glad that I ordered it! Lovely card!

Post a Comment