Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mixed Bunch Get Well - a square card

This is the 4th card in my upcoming Mixed Bunch Card Workshop.  This card is square - measuring 5-1/4 x 5-1/4.  You're going to love the creations you'll learn to make using the new Blossom punch in the Occasions Mini catalog.  This card class will include 5 cards which are inspired by the awesome work of Sandi MacIver.  I've tweaked each card just a bit to fit my own personal color choices, but her cards catch my eye every day.  Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Sandi!


Workshop details:

Friday Night GNO Cards
Friday, March 9 2012
6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Workshop Fee:  $15.00

We will create five (5) cards using the Mixed Bunch stamps & featuring elements created with the new Blossom Punch;  for sentiments, we will use Perfectly Penned and Teeny Tiny Wishes. If you bring a friend to this workshop who is new to my card classes, your friend's attendance is FREE!

Call me to reserve your space today.   I'll have your card ingredients all cut and ready for you to begin working as soon as you arrive.  We should have some free time to work on Techniques, so plan now to bring your basic supplies, invite a friend and we'll relax and enjoy the evening together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment