Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CAS Happy Birthday!

Up, Up & Away! Happy Birthday


Clean and Simple (CAS) cards seem to be the hardest cards for me to complete.  I keep wanting to add "just one more thing."  It was a challenge to myself and I limited the extras to embossing the clouds for just a touch of dimension.  I have a long list of birthday cards that need to get in the mail the first week of April, so creating flat or almost flat, mailable cards is a high priority this week.

What I used:
Papers:  Whisper White - card base is 11" x 4-1/4", scored @ 5-1/2"; Clouds:  Whisper White; Mat:  Pool Party; Balloons are stamped on Whisper White and fussy cut
Stamps:  Up, Up & Away:  #122755-wood, #122757-clear ; On Your Birthday:  #111664-wood;
Punches for the clouds are Non-SU (EK Success hand punches from my stash)
Inks:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie; Stazon Black
Accessories:  Snail adhesive; Simply Scored; Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Stamp-a-ma-Jig; Dimensionals (between the 2 layers of Pool Party)


Sale-a-Bration is almost over!  I'll submit the last order on Saturday, March 31st ---- so don't miss out!






  • The Retired Stamp List will be released on April 15, 2012.
  • The Retired Accessories/Décor Elements Lists will be released on April 25, 2012.
  • These lists will be available through May 31, 2012. Retiring accessories and Décor Elements will only be available while supplies last


Don't Forget - I have blog candy offered when you follow my blog and leave me a comment, letting me know what you'd like to see more of.  Stop by and Follow Me.

http://karensstampingkreations.blogspot.com/

Happy Stampin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment