Friday, April 6, 2012

Colorful Bunnies...


I've put together three cards with the same basic sketch - using a different color scheme for each card.  I'm going to miss these cute little bunnies from the Everybunny stamp set!  They make me smile.  

The bunnies were stamped on Watercolor paper using Stazon black ink, then olored with Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils and blended with the Aqua Painter.  The clouds were sponged on using a Dauber and Pale Blue ink.  The scalloped circle below the bunny was cut using the Bigz L Perfect Pennants die and the large scallop borders were cut using the Bigz L Perfect Trim die.  I LOVE the Perfect Trim die!  You'll be seeing me use trim cut from this die over the next few days.  


Here is my little Pool Party Bunny.  The orange/red cardstock is Poppy Parade.



The green scallop mat is Certainly Celery. The white Bakers Twine and flower button finish the trim for this card.

When you are ready to color images, don't forget to use your Watercolor Pencils.  They provide such a soft, watercolor effect and they are so easy to work with.  Give them a try.

Happy Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment