Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter, Everybunny!

Happy Easter!
This cute little Easter Bunny makes me smile!  A quick touch of color with the Aqua painter and you have a spring wardrobe.  I wish it was that easy to fill my closet with the light and fresh colors of spring.  The medallion was cut using the Apothecary Labels Collection - Framelits Dies, #125598.  Everybunny stamp set is on Page 48 of the IB&C Catalog - #122705-wood, #122707-clear.  Super Cute and easy to bring to life.

Here are a couple close-up views of Miss Bunny:






For a pretty little favor or party treat - look at this little Petite Purse!  This was created using the newest Bigz Die - Petite Purse Video.  The paper is from the Summer Smooches DSP Collection.  I added just a touch of White Gel Pen faux stitching around the front of my little purse and trimmed my flap with small hearts to create the "ruffle" edge.  My clasp is a quick punch from the Boho Blossom Punch & a brad from Sale-a-Bration brads.  Sign up for a workshop during April and learn to make your own cute little purse!



Have a great Thursday - Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Karen, you are so talented!!! I followed joan's link and i am loving your work. I wish i was closer so i could take a class with you!!

Scrappin K said...

Julia - I would love it if we could do a workshop together. Maybe a virtual class will make it possible. *U*

Post a Comment