Saturday, April 7, 2012

Love & Laughter - Congratulations!

Love & Laughter - Congratulations!

The flowing shape of this bride's dress is captivating!  My mind immediately recalled the details of my daughter's wedding gown and as the words flow across the dress, the creative thoughts for such pretty uses of this beautiful stamp set begin to flood in.  This is a CASE'd card from the card Mary Fish shared yesterday on her blog.  I've had this stamp set on my work table all week, in preparation of making a personalized card for a co-worker who recently became engaged.  As soon as I saw Mary's creation, I knew it would be perfect for the upcoming shower.

The card base and base mat are both Very Vanilla.  The base mat is raised with dimensionals.  From the overstated wide ribbon to the tiny delicate pearls on the floral cluster, this card perfectly conveys my sentiment - Congratulations!

Here is a close-up of the dress:



and the wide striped ribbon is like icing on a cake:



to get the perfect dove-tail on the sentiment banner, I used my 1" square punch.  

The dress image and sentiment are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and the floral cluster is stamped in Pretty in Pink ink.  

I will be posting updates to my class calendar tomorrow - check your schedule, then sign up for one of the upcoming workshops.  Mother's Day is just around the corner along with graduation.  If you have special needs for cards - please let me know.

Happy Stampin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment