Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Grunge Rock Birthday

Grunge Rock Stamp Set - #117080-Wood, #120555-Clear

This card is CASE'd from the IB&C Catalog, Page 90.  I left off the Vintage Brad, and used the Twill Tape ribbon, because that's what I had on hand.  But I think this is such a fun stamp set.  The base is Lucky Limeade and the purple is Concorde Crush, that I stamped the distressed diamond pattern in the same color ink to create the center banner.  The striped tan paper beneath the Concorde Crush is Sahara Sand stripes from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Neutrals Collection, #117157.  I love these Patterns Stacks.  The sentiment is stamped on Naturals White card stock, #102316.  Look at the basics papers shown on Page 181 of the IB&C Catalog - they are great "basics" to add to your card stock collection.  I used the Decorative Label Punch, #120907, to punch out the sentiment after stamping.  Easy Peasy!!!


Sentiment Close-up

I used mini glue dots to create the tucks in the twill tape ribbon, then added a strip of Sticky Strip on the back to secure it to the card front.

Even without 2 cups of coffee in me this morning, I created this card from start to finish, including cleaning my stamps and putting all supplies back in their place in 30 minutes.  So if you are ever in a pinch for time and need a card, don't stress over not having what you need.  There are great cards and projects in the catalog that are wonderful inspiration.

Happy Stampin'!



0 comments:

Post a Comment